All the rights of this website belong to Jenni Joy
The following participation agreement applies to this retreat training to ensure we hold a safe and respectful space for everyone present – participants, assistants, organisers, on the ground retreat staff and teachers. Please read carefully.
1. All participants must be over 18 years of age. Every participant carries full responsibility for themselves and their behaviour towards other participants and all people present at the retreat. Participation is at the own risk of participants.
2. Your participation is based upon your voluntary decision for which you take full responsibility. Please understand that all exercises are invitational for you, without any obligation, and as this is a massage program, it involves receiving touch from other participants (or your partner) and sometimes from teaching staff and assistants, which you may refuse at any time.
3. Places are not confirmed until your deposit has been received and your sign up form has been reviewed.
4. Participants must be mentally sound and not currently undergoing psychiatric treatment or be using medication for psychiatric conditions. Participation for such participants is only possible with the written consent of the psychotherapist and after consulting personally with John Hawken. Certain actions / exercises may be physically or mentally challenging, which is why we ask you to share your past and current medical and mental state with us, including your prescribed medication. We respect your privacy and do not share the collected data with any third party. In case of uncertainty, we recommend consulting a medical doctor.
5. The course organizers are not responsible for participant’s losses, injuries or physical damage. Every participant is responsible for their belongings. Every participant is required to have medical and, if necessary, travel insurance cover to participate in this training. In case of personal injury, the whole cost of medical treatment is covered by the participant.
6. Every participant will comply with basic medical, hygiene and social rules in the premises of the venue throughout the course. The use of drugs, alcohol and other addictive substances is strictly prohibited during the training days of the retreat, until the end of the day and it is strongly recommended to consume in moderation.
7. All participants agree that the event is provided without responsibility or liability to John Hawken or his team. All participants accept full responsibility for the consequences of their own participation in the event and agree to hold John Hawken and his co-teachers, teachers, associates, assistants, translators, etc. blameless for any damage or loss, be it physical, mental, emotional or otherwise.
8. No refunds are provided, except in the unlikely event of cancellation by the organiser, in which case all course fees paid will be refunded to the participant. If an applicant has paid a deposit and their application is refused, their deposit will be refunded minus any transaction fees incurred.
9. Participants are committed to their personal growth process, and the honesty, transparency and ability to self-reflect that this requires. This process begins with the submission of the application form for the training and your deposit. In the unlikely event that the organizers or facilitators find that you are not ready for the training or don’t comply with the participation agreement when you arrive at the training, they have the right to ask you to leave for the benefit of the larger group.
10. If the participant wants to use the collected or recorded knowledge for publishing purposes, they will request written consent from The Paths of Transformation before proceeding.